Tatla Lake, BC, Chilcotin


Lodging & Services
Recreation
Cities & Towns
Lakes
Travel Info
Points of Interest
Provincial Parks
Trails






www.bcadventure.com
Tatla Lake
Click on the lake icon at the right to see full bathymetric map.
Click on the moose on the left for complete BC travel information.

Location: At Williams Lake, turn west onto Hwy 20 and travel for about 210 km (130 mi.) to the community of Tatla Lake.

Size 1816.29 ha. (4486.2 ac.) Shoal Data not Available
Mean Depth 10.4 m (34.1 ft.) Max. Depth 38.4 m. (126 ft.)
Game Fish Kokanee Fish Stocked None
Angler Usage Low Elevation 910 m. (2985 ft.)
Ice Over November - May T.D.S. Data not Available

Resorts & Campsites: No resorts, however all facilities and services can be found in the nearby community of Tatla Lake. A lightly used, scenic BCFS campsite on open aspen slopes can be found on Tatla Lake, just north of Highway 20. Car top boats can be launched.

BC Adventure Network members serving this area:


If you would like to have your business listed, please Click Here.

Fishing Report: Tatla Lake is a popular Kokanee fishery with sizes averaging 14-16 inches.
Be sure to visit Fishbc.com for angling information!

Viewscape: The west side of the lake is 50% grassland. Coniferous forest of spruce and pine make up the rest of the surrounding area.

Shoreline: Consists of 75% rock and gravel with soil covering to the last 2 or 3 feet. The other 25% of the shoreline is marsh.

Nearby Lakes

Martin Lake - Martin Lake is located just 10 minutes north of the community of Tatla Lake. Martin is stocked with rainbows and is a popular swimming, horseback riding and winter recreation area.

Note: Always check your current BC Fishing regulations before you start fishing a new lake.



Advertise With Us

Promote your business on the BC Adventure Network.
BC's largest and most visited tourism Web site . . . more info.

Advertising Inquiries:
advertising@ibcnetwork.com

1995 - 2016 Interactive Broadcasting Corporation


Follow Us On Facebook



List of BC Adventure
Advertisers

Site Info
Advertise With Us
Awards
About Us
Contact Us




Free Vacation Guides
BC Vacation Guides
Coastal Vacations
Thompson Okanagan
EcoTourism
Fishing Vacations
Guest Ranch Guide
Romantic Getaways
Wilderness Vacations
Winter Vacations
The Rockies Guide




Login







Tatla Lake, BC, Chilcotin