. . . moose, beavers, muskrats, otters, black bears, trumpeter swans,
waterfowl, raptors and songbirds. Best times to view trumpeter swans
is from November to the end of April. Access by paved road.
2. Dunlevy Creek . . . golden eagles, songbirds, stone sheep, elk and
deer. Best viewing for both the golden eagles and the stone sheep is
from May to October. Best viewing times for deer is from November to
May. Access by paved and secondary road.
3. Pink Mountain . . . caribou, elk, deer, moose, grizzly and black
bear, ptarmigan, raptors and songbirds. Good wildlife viewing all year
round. Access by paved and secondary road.
4. Stone Mountain Provincial Park . . . moose, caribou and stone sheep.
Good viewing from May to November, viewing for stone sheep is best during
May, June, July and August. Access by paved and secondary road and hiking
5. Muncho Lake Provincial Park . . . waterfowl, songbirds, raptors,
stone sheep, moose and caribou. Good viewing during the months of May
to November. From May to August best times to view stone sheep. Access
by paved and secondary road and hiking trails.
6. Liard River Hot Springs Provincial Park . . . moose, black bears,
waterfowl, and lake chub. Good wildlife viewing all year round. May
to October best times to view moose and waterfowl. Access by paved road
and hiking trails.